Men Sneakers Air Force 1 Mid '07 in black
When designer Bruce Kilgore introduced his Air Force 1 sneaker in 1982, Nike had his first basketball shoe with today's world-famous Nike Air technology and sneaker fans found their absolute favorite shoe that cuts a fine figure off the basketball court. The mid-top sneaker with ankle strap closes securely and provides reliable support in the sensitive area of the simmer, while the sole with hidden air-sole element provides optimal cushioning. For the Colourway, Nike is using a monochrome design this season and presents the shoe in full black. So you can easily combine the classic with almost all colors and varied looks will be a breeze.
- stylish men's basketball shoe from Nike
- 9-hole lacing provides a firm hold
- additional adjustable Velcro for a perfect fit
- cool brand logo patch on the tab
- typical brand logo Swoosh on the sides
- small brand logo stitch on the heel
- medium-high cut collar ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Full grain full grain leather provides a first class look
- non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Toe area with perforations ensures improved air circulation
- Weight per shoe approx .: 544 g (size 43)
Cat .: Sneakers
Contains non-textile ingredients of animal origin.